Sunday, September 19, 2010

Definitely auditioning

What tipped the scales was learning that this week's choir practice is moved from Wednesday to Thursday; that means I can audition Wednesday instead of tomorrow. I need those extra couple of days as it gives me 2 days to practice, and a voice lesson before the audition, which is always a good thing. I haven't practiced a lick with Dad here, as anything more than half voice or higher than about a Bb in the middle of the staff wreaks havoc with his hearing aids. Turning 'em off doesn't help much; I can sing a bit louder, but still not full voice or pushing my upper range.

The later audition date also gives us time to run out & buy a new color cartridge for the printer so I can print a copy of my resume to take to auditions.

Getting to fall allergy season, but my voice felt good in church today (except across the lower passaggio, which is still difficult).

No comments: