Sunday, January 03, 2010

Didn't do too well

A year ago I ginned up a list of "maybe possibly kinda sorta" goals for the end of 2009:
  • hang some pictures at the cabin - the Chief & I got several hung over the summer
  • hang some pictures in the living room at the house - nope, not a one
  • expand my crockpot repertoire - oops, forgot about this one
  • start dancing again, at least a little bit - too much theater to squeeze this one in
  • maybe start using the gym at my new building - did start out with this one, though it only lasted until April
  • expand my musical/theatrical horizons - nailed this one - learned that "woodgrain" technique, learned age make-up, performed in a new musical for the Fringe Festival
This shows you why I don't generally bother with "resolutions". Pictures in the living room may happen this year, but not until the dust has settled from the 2-bathroom-1-bedroom-closet remodeling project. Heck, once that's finished, we may go on a picture-hanging spree, since we'll be rearranging furniture anyway.

New crockpot recipe this year? Maybe - I'll hafta ask the Chief to go thru my crockpot cookbook and pick something he'd like to try.

Maybe I'll try yoga - I know a fair number of people who love it, and the neurologist even suggested it for migraine relief (although simply cutting out caffeine has already done wonders).

No comments: