Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Cabin, here I come!

Ooh, ah, can't wait! I've actually managed to keep my calendar clear so that after this Sunday's matinee, I can head on out to the cabin! I'm taking Tuesday off so I can spend all day Monday out there, hanging "cellular shades" and curtain rods, checking on the state of the plumbing (it shouldn't have frozen, but I'll feel much better once I've checked), and treating myself to a massage. Should I have any free time, I'll spend it reading (my Birdie script will be among my reading materials), maybe watching a movie or two, and generally enjoying the peace and quiet.

I'll probably take TW's car to give it a good run, which means I'll need to get the wipers fixed (right now they scrape horribly!), then start loading it with all the things to go out there - curtain rods, blinds, the bathroom rugs TW & I bought right before he left, a few supplies & decorative items. Better not think about it or I'll get too antsy, though it's not too early to book my massage...

No comments: