Thursday, September 21, 2006

Back in the saddle again

... theatrically speaking. Yes, I was called back for a lead but no, I didn't get it because the other 3 candidates sang rings around me. But I don't mind; it's good for my ego to know that I was considered good enough to stand up there and sing along with them. (Though I'm very glad I sang first - I'd've hated to have to sing after any of them!) This will be fun - singing choruses in public, playing dress-up (complete w/ fancy hair & make-up), and all that. It's a pity, though, that this company's shows only run a single weekend - I know I'll be going thru withdrawal after strike! But TW will probably be glad that I'll only be living at the theater that one week (Tech Week into the lone weekend of the run) and gets me back after that.

No comments: