Monday, August 15, 2016

Getting ready for the fall semester

I cheerfully admit it; I'm like a kid with a new toy, with all this back-to-school stuff.  I happened to poke around a little on the university's site tonight and saw that the professor for my Intro to Stage Management class has posted the syllabus and textbook list.  I did the 21st-century thing and spent at least half an hour on line comparing prices.  This site was very helpful for that.  The range of prices continues to amaze me; one site offered one of the texts for at least $15 more than I ended up paying for both of them, including shipping!

Now I'm itching for my other classes to create their pages for the Fall semester and post the textbook requirements so I can order 'em in time for the first day of class.  I'm starting to get eager for the start of the new semester; you'd think it was my first, not my third. :D

No comments: