- First of all, I'm making the long weekend even longer - I'm taking Friday & Tuesday off work.
- Friday I plan to hit an outlet mall to replace the summer sandals that gave up the ghost last year, and maybe find a dress to wear for my voice teacher's studio recital next weekend.
- We're getting a new storm door installed at the cabin. This one will have a full-door screen for more ventilation; I'm looking forward to sitting in "my" chair and enjoying the additional breezes.
- The Chief & I will go window shopping, as in shopping for windows to replace the contractor-grade junk in the bedroom.
- I'm getting a massage! Maybe J can work her magic on my arthritic shoulder and get it to leave me alone.
- The Chief & I will probably hit the gym at least once or twice over the weekend, maybe more.
- I need to visit our nurseryman to pick up some ferns and hellebores, maybe a few other shade-loving plants.
- Tuesday I've got an appointment for a consultation w/ a hairdresser to decide what to do with my hair. After wearing it long and straight for 25+ years, I'm overdue for a change (and Locks of Love will get another donation).
Tuesday, May 24, 2011
Big plans for the weekend
Now that Thebes has closed and my weekends are my own again, I've got big plans for this weekend: