Tuesday, October 16, 2012

trying to get into this gym habit

I never did get to the gym last week - fed friends dinner Monday night upon returning from the cabin, audition & callback 2 nights, then Thursday night spent packing and trying to de-disasterize the house before flying home Friday morning.  Today, though, I was back in zumba class.  Kicked my butt, but I stuck it out.  No class tomorrow, so I'll get on the machines for the first time in a few weeks.  Not sure whether I'll get to Thursday's zumba class - it starts an hour later, which makes for a late dinner - but I plan to get to the gym and do something, just so I don't get out of the habit.

This has been the toughest part of this whole "gotta get healthy" thing I've been on for over a year and a half.  I started the healthy eating last February, was talking regular "walk breaks" at work, but didn't join the gym until this summer.  It's so easy to say "I don't have time" and go straight home and start on all my "honey do's".  We'll see where I am with this next summer...

No comments: