Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Let's see if anyone reads this...


From a friend's blog (slightly edited to accommodate my own prejudices):

1. Name: Maureen
2. Living in the US?: yes
3. Single or Taken: very much taken! :)
4. Pet Peeves: sloppy language, selfish/oblivious drivers
5. Favorite Song or type of music to listen to: (that'd take up too much space)
6. Favorite Song or type of music to sing: anything I can harmonize to
7. Favorite Book: at the moment, Pride & Prejudice
8. Current hobbies and other pastimes: singing, theater
9. Hobbies & other pastimes you would like to take up or get back to: dancing, playing an instrument
10. Favorite movie star you wish you could meet: I'd love to dance w/ Fred Astaire or Gene Kelly, sing w/ Howard Keel
11. Do we know each other outside of the blogisphere?: I've known me since we were babies
12. Would you sing with me?: yes
13. Tell me one odd/interesting fact about you: I'm doing this and expecting someone to respond
14. If you could change anything about your current life, would you?: nothing major
15. Will you post this so I can fill it out for you?: just did
16. Post a picture of you: done

No comments: