Thursday, July 01, 2010

Get me to the church on time

A friend I've known since grade school is getting (re)married this weekend! I'm so looking forward to seeing her parents again, and all 3 of her siblings (now that they're so far-flung, this will be the first time they've all been in the same place at the same time since the last family wedding). Wedding festivities Saturday, 4th of July fun on Sunday, then she & her new hubby will head out to the cabin, which they're using for about a week before continuing east and south to the ocean.

The Chief was back out at the cabin yesterday taking care of last-minute checks - water on, clean sheets & towels, cobwebs chased, instructions, keys, info on things to do, maps... I think he's more excited than I am that they're taking us up on the offer.

No comments: