Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Still a mystery...

We know it wasn't my heart giving me that nasty scare last week (TW wasn't so worried; said he didn't "get a feeling" that it was anything serious). Now my doc is trying to figure out what it was. The first candidates are stress and acid reflux. She prescribed a couple of days off at the end of this week - really! I've even got the note! a different muscle relaxant in case the 800mg mega-motrin was getting to my stomach, and some prilosec for the reflux. I'm getting pretty darn tired of all the pills - I can't help but wonder when I'm gonna start rattling - but if it solves the mystery, I'll deal with it.

But what I'm really looking forward to is a doctor-prescribed 4-day weekend! That means I can sleep in as late as I like Thursday, for starters, when I've had inexplicable insomnia the past 3 nights. TW and I are off to the cabin that night, leaving from my rehearsal, and since I told him I've got specific instructions to "take it easy!", I've got carte blanche to sit on my duff and read all weekend (and go over my Pirates lines and music) - gotta love it!

No comments: